Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Favourite fictional character


When I was a kid I would always wake up early in the morning as they are showing the amazing spiderman on the television every Sunday. It gets me spirited every time I have the opportunity to watch it. Spiderman always have been my favorite character since the first time I watched him on the media. The way he swing his web around the city mesmerized me, rescuing civilians from danger and fighting villain whom tried to create chaos. The heroic value that he portrays is what I admired the most as in my opinion not everyone would risk his life just for the sake of saving anonymous people from danger. Plus he is doing that by masking himself which meant he is doing it for the right purpose and not for fame or wealth. Bravery, smart and kind are the traits that he has portrayed along the story, I would like to have this traits in myself too as to prepare for the life which im going to be challenge with and the barriers that I need to overcome so that I could be a better person in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment